1.YOKOGAWA Co. Ltd.
|Test Unit: Panel PC (Assembled with Panel MountFront Bezel)
D. Test Condition:
Thermal Cycle settings: 30℃/45℃/50℃ ±3℃
1.Humidity setting:0 + 5%RH
2.AC Power: 110/220 VAC, 60/50Hz
3.Test Times: Each Temperature 2 Hours
Running Windows XP PRO with Stress software BCM Diagnostics Pro Version 2.30
Running 3DMark03 Business Edition by Futuremark Corporation, and use the second monitor to monitor the CPU Usage under Windows Task Manager.CPU loading keeps almost near at full loading (CPU Usage: 100%)
E. Performance Criteria:
Electronic function check:
1. All system functions must be checked with appropriate testing programs and should pass the inspection
2. Running Windows XP for OS, the system should not have degradation in its performance.
Mechanical function check:
1. The cover and connectors should work properly without any interference.
2. The LCD/ Panel’s function and Brightness should not be impacted or reduced after the thermal test.
F. Test Criteria/ Discussion:
We will consider below factors to make a test conclusion.
1. Check if any test points exceed the defined specification of operating temp. for each individual component.
2. Check if there is any damage in electronic functions or degradation found after testing.
3. Check if 3D Mark 03 performance number is maintained or no degradation happens after the thermal test.4. Compare the temperature numbers to see if there is any significant change on different test scenarios (different temp setting and also different running software (BCM vs. 3D Mark).